Saturday, January 5, 2008

Just getting started!

OK, so I was thinking this is a pretty good Idea, not only to let family and friends know what is happening in our lives, but also a way of keeping an accurate journal too! I love sharing the many blessings we recieve and also share in the joy and sorrows of our lives, sometimes it's good to write things down, it relieves the stess a little. Each time I make an entry I will email all of you to make you aware of it then you can check it out at your own convienience without worry about writing back ;)

Christine

2 comments:

the Jesters Court said...

Yea! Christine, this will be so fun to hear how things are going wtih you guys. Love ya ~Ruth

Kevin said...

Look at that cute family! I miss you all! How was the Holidays? Whats the latest news down there with anyone? I loved the holiday break from school, I begin again on Monday and I'm dreading it like crazy! I'm taking Microbiology, Human Physiology, Organic Chemistry, a Lab, and Trigonometry! Ugly Huh!!! Oh well, it's got to be done if I want to be an Orthodontist!!! Love you guys. Kevin